The site is located in Havant to the east of Portsmouth (5.2 miles) and the west of Chichester (12 miles). The estate is located on Harts Farm Way and is situated in an ideal location for transport connections, being adjacent to the A27. This provides access across the South Coast via the M27.
Harts Farm Way leads to the A3, which then provides a direct route to London. Both major roads can be accessed within approximately 1 mile of the site.
Havant Train Station can be found within 1.5 miles of the site and provides direct trains to London Waterloo. (Travel time approximately 1 hr 25 mins).
• 10 m clear height to underside of eaves haunch
• 50kN sq m UDL floor loading
• 60kN single point load for racking
• Full height Power up and over shutter doors
• Allocated parking
• 15% warehouse roof lights
• Ability to combine units
• Breeam rating Very Good
• EPC – Targeting EPC rating B
• Upper office floor space – suspended ceiling, painted walls, lighting, carpet tiles, VRF system
• Fitted DDA compliant WC
• 75w/m2 electricity supply
• Gas available to each unit
• Security fencing to perimeter with electric gate to main entrance with access control
• Additional secure storage yard to Units 8 & 9